Applications currently closed
The Scentsy Family Foundation makes charitable contributions to family-oriented programs, projects and events that bring people together. We believe healthy, happy families build vibrant communities.
The Direct Giving program considers requests for donations and sponsorships benefiting sustainable, family-oriented organizations that create a significant and ongoing benefit to the families and communities within the communities Scentsy has offices or distribution centers. Historically, grants have been given to directly benefit a cause, not fund an event or sponsor a sports team.
When to Apply
The application process opens Nov. 1 and closes on the last day of February. Organizations who submit requests will be notified of the Foundation’s decision during the month of May. Please note, grants will not be available until May.
Scentsy considers Direct Giving requests in three main categories with the overriding goal of providing opportunities that enhance the vitality and well-being of families, neighborhoods and communities:
- Home: Programs that help strengthen families or enhance the quality of life for individuals.
- Health: Efforts to encourage and create healthy communities.
- Essentials: Projects that help provide the basic building blocks necessary for individuals and families to succeed.
It's up to you to determine which area of focus your request falls under. No matter which category you choose, please thoroughly complete the electronic application. Please note: We are unable to fulfill every worthwhile program and request that is submitted. If your application does not fit into any of the three above categories or impact an area where a Scentsy office is located (Idaho, Texas, Kentucky or South Carolina), we will not be able to process your request.
Our foundation committee will review your request to determine whether it fits our selection criteria. Depending on the nature of your request, additional information may be needed after we've reviewed your application. If so, we'll contact you.
Every application is given a timely response, regardless of the committee's decision. Please do not contact Scentsy to check on the status of your application.
- The Scentsy Family Foundation Committee cannot consider requests for product donations or participation in product giveaways. Please contact a Scentsy Consultant in your area to inquire about support. You can find a Consultant by going to www.scentsy.com and click “Choose a Consultant” on the top left.
- Submission of an application does not guarantee an award from the Scentsy Family Foundation.